Oeildexperts.com and the Gordien HORUGAVYE are pleased to present a wide range of exclusive Canadian immigration resources.
- Canada Immigration ForumThe Canada Immigration Forum, as part of CanadaVisa.com, is the most-widely read Canadian immigration forum online. Users from around the world can discuss any and all matters pertaining to immigration to Canada.
- Free IELTS Practice TestsImmigration to Canada through an economic immigration program entails proving language ability in English and/or French. For candidates outside Canada who wish to prove their English ability, this means taking the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test. Take the opportunity to practice your English and familiarize yourself with the IELTS test with this free IELTS practice test resource.
- Canadian Immigration GlossaryIndividuals doing research on immigration to Canada may come across terms that seem unfamiliar or confusing. Our glossary of terms page provides an explanation for every word, term and acronym that individuals may come across. The glossary is handy to have open throughout the immigration process.
- Landing and Settlement GuidesThere are many things you’ll need to organize to set up your new life in Canada when you first arrive. These Landing in Canada Guides can help.
- Canadian Resume GuidePresenting yourself and your qualifications in a simple, concise and engaging way will help you reach Canadian employers and land that all-important job. Find out more in our resume guide.
- Legal ResurcesThese external legal resources provide information on law and legal structures, both in Canada and internationally.
- Skilled Occupations by National Occupational Classification (NOC)This resource presents examples of occupations from Canada’s National Occupational Classification (NOC) system that represent skill levels A, B, or 0, which are also referred to as “skilled occupations.” Several Canadian immigration categories require applicants to have work experience in a skilled occupation.
- Client PortalClients of the Campbell Cohen Canadian immigration law firm are granted access to our online Client Portal. This resource enables processing of your Canadian immigration application quickly, efficiently and accurately. Click here to learn more about how the Campbell Cohen law firm can assist you in your Canadian immigration goals.